Skip to product information
1 of 1
Ecological
Mix 6
Spain

Sió Blanc 2022

Sió Blanc 2022

Bodega Ribas

Regular price £27.95 GBP
Regular price Sale price £27.95 GBP
Sale Sold out
Tax included.

Out of stock

Tasting notes

Deep yellow, clean, bright

Honey, citrus fruit jam, elderflower, nettles, dry grass, aromatic herbs

Glyceric, unctuous, rounded, complex, long

Grapes

  • Premsal
  • Viognier

Product Information

Production type Ecological

Ageing 5 months

ABV 13.5

Bottle size 0.75

Barrel Type French oak

Barrel Age New

SoilLimestone

A coupage which highlights the indigenous Prensal (56%) variety originating from old vineyards, which provide ripe white fruit and a mineral touch, and accompanied by a further 44% Viognier which impart acidity and complement the ensemble. 60% of the total volume ferments in steel tanks for 40 days and the remaining 40% is fermented and aged on its lees for 5 months in French barrels.
Sió is a white wine for cellaring, balanced and unctuous, and a bright golden yellow colour. Outstanding on the nose are its intensity and the richness of its nuances: honey, citrus fruit jam, elderflower, nettle, dry leaves, cypress and lemon balm. On the palate it comes over as glyceric, long and rounded, complex and with a lengthy passage. Ideal for accompanying white meats and fish served in sauce.

View full details
Your cart
Product Product subtotal Quantity Price Product subtotal
Sió Blanc 2022
Sió Blanc 2022
£27.95/ea
£0.00
Sold out
£27.95/ea £0.00